We hear so much about how you should practice self-care and self-love. Rarely, do you hear about self-gratitude? Sure it is great to be grateful and appreciate all the life has to offer you. Do you gratefully accept yourself and all that you have to offer?
You are an amazing person!
Take a moment and reflect back on your life. For a moment ponder a moment and take you out of the equation. Would this have the same result? No, it would not. You offer something that no one else has, and no one else will ever have.
You are truly unique and amazing!
Too many times in life, you may have looked over the fence to view what seems like greener grass on the other side. It’s like being in competition; yet, there is no one to really compete with. Sure, if you are at a sporting event there is one team and you take sides. Should you subdivide you and take the side either for or against you?
No, you shall not. Nurturing you is you? You deserve the absolute best because you are the best!
Inhale and exhale. Repeat this three times. Each time you inhaled and exhaled was different. Each moment is different. You nourish yourself in many forms. Let’s celebrate the gratitude that you are and that you deserve.
This celebration is a celebration of you and you alone. It is too easy to slide into people pleaser mode, so take this one for you and only you.
Take a bit of time to be grateful for you and all that you do!
9 WAYS OF SELF GRATITUDE
- Stop chastising yourself for not being further along your growth process. Appreciate how far you’ve come.
- Celebrate any goal. It can be small or massive.
- Accept compliments. Don’t deflect them away from you. Be grateful that someone sees how amazing you are!
- Try something new. A new recipe or restaurant. Take a bite, swallow and enjoy.
- Write yourself a love note. Get mushy, love you up.
- Go on a date with you. If you wanna date another or have date nights get comfortable dating yourself.
- Take time to do what makes you happy. If ya love music, sing; ya love nature, go for a stroll/walk; ya love to paint, dip that paint brush in the paint. Let go & enjoy!
- Express yourself. Talk to yourself through it if you are uncertain about a situation; then go for it . Express yourself in a way that makes sense to you. If you desire lavender locks, go for it. If you wish to buy a piece of clothing that helps you express yourself, do it.
- Ask yourself, “What do I really want?” Instead of “What should I want.”
Creating Your Life
You are the designer of your life. No one else can create this for you. Roll up your sleeves. Get messy and darn it enjoy you!
Go for it!
Be grateful for you!
I am routing for you!
You’ve got this!
Oodles of Love & Magical Blessings,
Natasha Botkin, Master Teacher & Intuitive Behavioral Energy Healer, is a #1 international bestselling Author, Artist. She uses healing soul psychology energies when working with youth and adults by releasing patterns & blocks to help them empower themselves. Connect with me Magical Blessings Healing Center