Why it’s best to believe in you.
First, there is no one like you. No matter how you look at it; you are the best you, and no one else does you best.
Believe it or not, you are the best version of you. Without you being you, then the world loses out on the wonderfulness that you exude. Once upon a time, I forgot the essence of who I truly am. When I did that, all that I offer and bring to this world was lost. The other day, I walked into the grocery store and immediately everyone near me began to smile. I was at a loss as to the why I was there for a simple item; after seeing this, I knew it was divinely so much more. It was not the item; it was what was stated next by a dear woman, “My dear you glow like a radiant light.”
So, I aim at being the best me that I can be. You can as well; it is so easy to be you!
Sounds contrite, and alas it is not. Take for a moment and ponder the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life.” You may not even be aware of what you bring to this thing called life. I have had others begin to remind me of who I am and why I am here. I am here to shine and radiate divine loving light. It is the essence of who I am in. As my BeLoved recently stated, “Just Be You!”
Best to Believe in You!!
It’s not a gimmick and not easier said than done. If I listened to others who tried to change me, I would have lost the most preciousness and that is ME! You, too are also super precious- a special flower of the most divine kind.
Ways to help believe in you:
- Do the inner work. Yes it is necessary. Once I went deep within and faced the fear and inner demons, the most magical blessings came forward. My life literally shifted into a magical being.
- Get out there and be you. Do not hide. Step out of the shadows; even if you show up with shakes, still show up; let your voice quiver, and yet, still show up.
- Love yourself. Even those pieces that you dislike; love all of you. You are not a mistake; God made you in the creation of him; his miraculous creation. Darling, you are that miracle!!
- Be mindful and gentle with how you speak to yourself. What would happen if you taped what you say to you; pretend for a moment that you are being recorded what will this reveal?
- Accept that we all make mistakes. It is okay, it is not the end of the world. I’ve made some mega mistakes and once I was able to forgive me, I was able to heal, and it was not even close to what the negative chatter bantered.
- Forgive you. You will make mistakes, Get back up, brush yourself off and keep going.
- Trust you. If you cannot trust you, who can you trust?
- It’s okay to not have all of the answers. That is part of this growth in this thing we call life.
- Repeat as often as necessary.
Most importantly Believe in You!
You are the Best You!
Much Love, Much Light and Magical Blessings,
Natasha Botkin, Master Teacher & Energy Intuitive Healer and #1 International Best Selling Author and creator of Reclaiming Your Power, Empower Your Words and Heart Meditative Writing. Gifted with the divine wisdom of guiding one transforming heart and soul with passion, creative play and healing energies. Natasha works closely with Youth & Adults by using all the elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Spirit) from a multi-dimensional healing of energies releasing patterns and blocks by helping one to shine their light and empower them. Connect with mehttps://magicalwellness17.com